Introduction To French Wines Class
Are you a fan or new to French wines? Or are you clueless about wines and would like to learn more? Well, you have come to right place. If are really interested to learn more about French wines, do sign up for this short course on French wines.
This introductory class is that is packed with practical information that will turn you into a confident wine consumer–in more ways than one! Improve your wine knowledge and discover your wine palate!
Learn a lifelong skill that can help you in your quest to find your dream wine!
This is what you will learn:
1) Introduction of Bordeaux, Burgundy, Rhone Valley and its classifications
2) Understanding Wine Labels
3) The components of wine and wine lingo such as body, acidity, tannins, finishing
Wine Tasting Overview (2 Premium Wines + 2 Entry Level Wines)
4) Learn and taste the 4 most important international red grape varietals -
Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Syrah
5) Put Your Wine Palate To The Test - Premium Wines vs Entry Level Wines
6) What to look out for when buying wines
Wines are served in Riedel fine crystal glasses to make every drop of wine taste its best.
Make new wine friends in a calm, relaxing, and comfortable atmosphere! Share and compare tasting notes.
Come try out our 54 Wine Aroma Kit and develop your sense of smell to empowered you with a common vocabulary to describe, understand and better enjoy your wines. Each aroma vial comes with an illustrated explanatory card that includes an abbreviated description of the aroma.
- Venue will be located at Fine Wines SG Tasting Room:
114 Lavender St #02-60 CT Hub 2
- Minimum 8 persons to commence
- Duration: 2 hrs
- Baguettes, Salamis & Cheeses will be served
Early Bird Discount: SGD$49.90 nett + Free $20 voucher (only $29.90 for this course)
Standard Ticket : SGD$120 nett
Bring a friend and save 5%!
Such wine lessons in the market usually costs $200+ but here at Fine Wines SG, we believe that all wine lovers should be equipped with this basic wine knowledge to enjoy wines better and to upgrade ones social identity thus we are offering this low price.
Whether you are a novice or expert wine lover, it would be a fun and educational experience for all.
Payment is required to reserve your seat for this class.
Here are some feedbacks from our fellow meetup members:
Informative.....Increased my knowledge on wines.
What a great social & learning experience!
I have been drinking aussie wines but after this, it has given be a different perception on wines as a whole.
If only I came this class sooner, I would have been able to enjoy my wines better.
Terms & Conditions
- Prepayment is required to reserve your seat.
- No refunds for no show.
- Refunds will be made if event is cancelled.
- Voucher is personal and non transferable.
- Voucher is limited to purchase of wines.
Click here for more wine classes
For enquires , please look for PK Chua at 63852438 or whatsapp at +65 97303036